Teachers can add and remove students from their IXL rosters from within IXL.
- Login to IXL (probably from the “IXL Learning” link in Canvas)
- Click on the “My IXL” tab and under “At a glance” click on “Roster”
- NOTE: This screen displays student passwords in plain text, so don’t show it to students.
- You can remove students from your class (not from IXL) by clicking on the (x) on the right side of the screen.
- You can add students to your class by clicking on “Add Student” at the bottom of the list of students. Then start typing in any of the fields until you find the student that you want and click on that student.