NOTE: we typically download PDF files of our Google Documents, because PDF files tend to work better across different devices and browsers.
- Create a PDF of the document that you want to update.
- Log into Thrillshare with your school email and password (office staff use email@example.com, and whatever password you guys use for that).
- Expand the MEDIA menu on the left, then click on Documents.
- Click on the NAME of the folder that contains the document that you need to update.
- NEVER delete the file. Deleting the file will cause all of the dozens of links to the file to stop working, and adding a new file with the same name will not fix it.
- Click on Pencil icon on the right, and then the “Choose File” button.
- Navigate to the (probably PDF) file that you want to use to replace the current file. Select that file, press Open and then Update.