Note: There is a backup of the loaner iPads on Mr. Sommerer’s computer if you don’t have the Model Loaner iPad anymore. This is more of a bother, because you have to add the restrictions. If you have to do this, make a new Model iPad.
- The Model iPad is in the lower right drawer of Mr. Sommerer’s desk.
- Erase the iPad that you are preparing (not the Model iPad).
- Choose the Language and Country on the iPad you are preparing.
- While it is locked, bring the Model iPad to the iPad you are preparing.
- Follow the instructions and prompts to copy from the model iPad to the one you are preparing.
- Once that is done, change the name on the new iPad, and finished setting it up by saying you will finish setting things up later.
- On the Model iPad, go into settings and say you don’t want to erase this iPad.