- Send info on Device Requirements.
- PowerSchool account created. with name, grade level, next grade level, and DOB.
- Parent access key created p.studentfirst.studentlast with password and enabled.
- Parent told how to create PowerSchool account and enter student data via PowerSchool Forms.
- Student PowerSchool access accounts and password created and enabled, including 2nd email address.
- Student google @llwarriors.org account created with passwords.
- Student put in “Class of” Google group for their year.
- Student put in correct OU for their year in Google.
- Student Zoom account created.
- Student wifi account created.
- Add student to IXL
- Student llwarriors.org website created for 8-12 students.
- NOTE: wait until the next day for Canvas to update.
- Add student to ClasssOf course in Canvas.
- Update the ZAP form to include the new student (instruction in response spreadsheet)
- Optional: add student password to Canvas, so they don’t have to set it themself.
- Send info on LockDown Browser.
- Send info on logging into Zoom.
- Send info on Apps needed.
Updated on January 3, 2023
Was this article helpful?
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!GET HELP