- PowerSchool account created. with name, grade level, next grade level, and DOB.
- Parent access key created p.studentfirst.studentlast with password and enabled.
- Parent told how to create PowerSchool account and enter student data via PowerSchool Forms.
- Student PowerSchool access accounts and password created and enabled, including 2nd email address.
- Student google @llwarriors.org account created with passwords.
- Student put in “Class of” Google group for their year.
- Student put in correct OU for their year in Google.
- Student Zoom account created.
- Student wifi account created.
- Student class schedule created.
- Student llwarriors.org website created for 8-12 students.
- NOTE: wait until the next day for Canvas to update.
- Optional: add student password to Canvas so they don’t have to set it themself.
Updated on January 10, 2022
Was this article helpful?
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!GET HELP