Something strange happened and your website no longer has an active theme. It’s pretty easy to fix this. You can so it yourself with the steps below or ask Mr. Sommerer and he will fix it for you.
- Go to the admin section of your website and login with your normal school username and password. For example: http://tanner.lebo.llwarriors.org/wp-admin/
- On the menu on the left choose Appearance.
- This will take you to the Themes page. The default theme is called “Nisarg”. If you scroll down and pick this one, your site will look like a normal student site. But you can pick another theme if you want. You can always change your theme at any time.
- Hover over the theme you want and click on the blue “Activate” button.
- That’s it, your website should be working again.